Your Other Family
In Zealmania we aim to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere for all our clan members. We have rules to make sure everyone within the clan has the best gaming experience possible. The rules are broken up into two sections. The "Zero Tolerance" section of rules are those which will result in instant removal from our clan. The "Demerit Based Escalation" are rules in which our clan Admins will warn you for and escalate to removals. For a more detailed understanding of our rules, please refer to the Rules document in the #documents section of our discord.
1) No scamming players within the clan.2) No Pking a clan mate on purpose or working with PKers.3) No leaking personal information or personally identifiable information to the clan (Addresses, Phone Numbers, Social Media) nor leaking any sexualized information (Images/Videos).4) No luring in the clan.5) No phishing for player details for hijacking of another players account.6) No use of cheating software/macro tools.7) No RWT or using gold buying websites (Buying bonds is fine).8) No giving out misleading comments to steer the clan for personal gain.
Demerit Based Escalation
1) Do not spam the CC with similar questions or similar topics if you are not getting a response.
2) Do not crash your clan mates during PVM, try and help them.
3) Do not force your opinion on other people.
4) No harassment towards any player in the clan.
5) No derogatory comments based on gender, religion, race, sexual orientation.
6) Try to keep talk about religion/politics and other sensitive issues (sexual abuse, murder, gun violence) to a minimum.
7) No begging for cash/items in the clan, this is alright if you have been offered them, but please don’t beg.
8) Do not make any personal advances on another player (Constantly ask them for social media information/phone numbers/where they live/what they do) – This is ok if the player tells you these things.
9) Do not promote staking FC/CC's or discords (or anything about staking in general). Do not promote games of chances in any form (We do this so our players are not misled)
10) Highly vulgar behaviour and language – banter and memes are ok, but there is a line and you will be warned if you cross it.
11) Account sharing for personal gain (This is a vital rule to keep our member accounts safe, plus making sure powers don’t fall into the wrong hands).
12) Abuse of power (Kicking players, muting for no reason, not following procedures and purposely harming the clan).
13) Exploiting a bug for personal gain.
14) Creating “inner circles” within the clan on any platform to undermine clan decisions.
© 2019 ZEALMANIA | L0NE DRUID | JAGEX